Friday, October 28, 2005

Blargh

I've got the flu, sort of, from getting a flu shot earlier this week. Since I've got a chronic illness that affects my immune system, I get all kinds of interesting things like that. Instead of simply keeping me healthy this winter, my system reacted to the innoculation and produced fever, chills, nausea, and a host of other nifty side effects too gross to mention. On top of that, my gastroenterologist rescheduled on me for next week because he had some emergency, but at least his office called and let me know 4 hours in advance of my appointment. I'm feeling better today, and I'll even go into class with an apology for the professor, homework in hand. My birthday is tomorrow, but it's not a milestone birthday or anything, nothing exciting, planning on going to see Doom at the Star Southfield with some friends. I'll be playing WoW tonight, never know what could happen!

No comments: