Monday, June 11, 2007

Unintentional Break

I did not think I'd stop writing here for as long as I did, but it's okay, I'm right back at it. Reading over the last few posts, the surveys, the random clutter, and the longer stuff that might hold some meaning in between the tales of drunken debauchery, has got me motivated, and I swear, I will make a longer post, but right now I'm trashing my filing cabinets to find an important document.

What I will post for now is this: I cannot talk to my mother, on the phone, or in person, for longer than 3 minutes before my frustration builds to a point where I need a time-out. She is over 60 years old, I am over 30, we both need to grow up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't need to grow up so much as your mother needs to be smacked. Is she still with him?