Monday, July 16, 2007

The Storm Continues

I've been awake since around 4:45am, after a weird day of recovery sleep from this past weekend. Every dream I've had in the past few days has been slightly bizarre, including the one about powdered sugar doughnuts and a marquee sign written in Spanish. My mind is all over the place, racing from things I still need to pack up and move out of my ex's house, to work that still needs to be done on the HP house, to the guy I met Saturday night, to what I'm going to do this week as far as the new job with the concierge service, to all the phone calls I need to make, etc. It's normal for me to live in a state of hurricane, but lately the windspeeds have increased exponentially. It's lucky that I have a lot of people here to help me keep it all together, even when I don't come right out and ask, and especially when I do.
This Wednesday and Thursday I'm going to the boat races in Port Huron to assist the Lovely & Talented Megs; selling band t-shirts, ferrying drinks, lining up requests for her autograph, whatever she needs, in order for me to get a break and her to have some company up there instead of just the boys in the band. There's the possibility for adventure and excitement, who knows what might happen?

No comments: