Monday, February 25, 2008

Cell Phone Survey

Because I've been on myspace already this morning, and can't face sorting through every other blog idea I have right now...

1. What is your current ringtone? something that came with the phone
2. What is your current wallpaper? photo I took of fireworks
3. Do you own a picture phone? yes
4. If so, what was the last picture you took? probably the inside of my purse, happens a lot
5. Go to your text message inbox and type what the 10th message says. Nothing, i've deleted them all
6. How many contacts do you have on your phone? 236
7. Go to your last missed call, who was it? Unknown, I don't answer those
8. What service do you have? AT&T
9. At this very moment, how many bars do you have for your service? 2
10. Who's on your speed dial number 5? Don't use it
11. Do you have a voicemail? yes
12. How many contacts that start with the letter D do you have: 18
13. Who do you call the most? no idea, i'm always on the phone
14. How many text messages do you get a month? less than 10
15. Can you send pictures? yes, but I don't
16. What are the last 4 digits to your number? dunno, never call myself
17. Go to your sent texts, what does the eighth one say? nothing, all deleted
18. What about the 15th? same as above
19. Who's the last person that you called? Dale
20. Last person you added to your address book? no idea, probably some guy at a bar
21. How many minutes are on your plan? 1500
22. Do you like your phone? it suffices
23. What is it? Samsung
24. Wanna give out your number? No, but I have to all the time

No comments: