Monday, March 31, 2008

Drunken Survey from JanetMuffin

1) When I get drunk, I like to:
Go home & sleep it off

2) Do you talk about Religion or Deep meaning thoughts?
I try not to do that when I'm sober either

3) Do you Cry?
Lately, I've been half about to, but not because I've been drinking

4) Do you get Angry?
I have, but have to start out that way

5) Do you Vomit?
Oh, hell yes

6) After 7 beers are you drunk?
Yep

7) Your favorite drink is?
A Free One

8) Tequila does what to you?
Makes me feel warm inside

9) Whiskey makes you?
Not do anything I already wasn't planning

10) Who do you drink with?
Whoever's drinking

11) Vodka makes you?
Not do anything I wasn't already planning

12) Do you smoke when you drink?
Nope, but I get tempted

13) On the rocks or straight up?
Rocks, please

14) Do you Pass Out?
Not usually

15) Do you drink girly drinks?
Sure, Vodka tonics with lime are girly drinks, right?

16) Do you drink alone?
No

17) Worst Drink you have ever had?
Don't remember anything too horrible

18) Do you play drinking games?
Nope

19) Drunk Phone Calls to people?
Have done it, not proud

20) Drink and Drive?
When I've had to get home

21) What is your favorite beer?
Guiness

22) What is your favorite mixed drink?
Long Island Iced Tea

23) What is your favorite shot?
Tequila

24) What will you NOT drink?
Acid

25) Are you a lightweight?
Probably more than I'd like to admit

26) Do you like the drinks with the little umbrellas?
Nope

27) Do you ever drink Bacardi Silver
Unsure

28) Do you like frozen drinks?
Nope, I get a head freeze

29) Do you drink liquor straight?
Yep

30) Do you ever drink out of the bottle?
Yep

31) Have you ever had a jagerbomb?
Yes, 3 in one night, puked in my purse

32) Are you drunk right now?
Nope

33) Do you consume more than 2 alcoholic beverages a day?
Not when you average it out, nope

34) Do you drink a lot of wine?
Depends on what is meant by "a lot"

35) When is the last time you drank?
Been a while

36) Have you ever thrown up from drinking?
Yes

37) Ever done a Keg Stand?
Not yet

38) Name someone that will repost this drinking survey?
Can't think of anyone

39) Ever been streaking or did crazy naked stuff while drinking?
Yes, but I do crazy naked stuff sober too

40) Failed any college courses due to alcohol alone?
Nope

41) Ever woken up & said "dude where's my car?
Nope

42) Ever carried someone due to their drunkenness?
Nope

43) Have you ever cleaned up a friends puke?
Nope

44) Puked in a friends car?
Yes, but all post-biological material was contained within my own clothing

45) Ever drank more beers than years?
Nope

46) Ever smash a beer bottle when mad?
Nope

No comments: