Monday, May 07, 2007

Cinco de Mayo and Adventure Sex

I'm combining what were going to be 2 different entries because they now make more sense together than apart, kind of like Penn & Teller.

Last Saturday was May 5th, and it's celebrated in Mexico as Cindo de Mayo, a somewhat important national holiday. In several cities in the US, it's treated like the Mexican St. Patrick's Day; that is, as an excuse to drink & to have sex with strangers.

It was also JF's birthday, and since I've been trying to get over that particular heartbreak, I was happy to enjoy the festivities out at a local bar. Even better, an excellent band was playing that doesn't play together all the time, and I'm acquainted with the keyboard player. So, I showered/dressed/drove out there, found a seat at the bar, ordered a shot of tequila and a Coke and watched a little hockey while waiting for the show. Sitting to my left were a couple of average looking guys enjoying the game and waiting for the band. After my second shot of tequila, approximately an hour after I'd sat down, the man seated closest to me began talking to me, offering me a "cheers!" for being able to drink the shots without the silly salt&lemon ceremony. We talked & flirted for a while, listened to the band, and people-watched. He was probably about 15 minutes away from giving me his phone number when the band took a break. Well, not the whole band, just S., the previously mentioned keyboard player.

So, the bar guy goes to the men's room, but by the time he gets back, S. is sitting in his seat, my legs are in his lap, and his tongue is in my throat. Bad behavior on my part, but it gets worse. Earlier, while people-watching, we'd noticed a group of 4 people standing in front of the stage, and by now, one of the girls had come up and introduced herself to me, so when S. went back to up to play, she sat down on the empty stool and began over-sharing about her life. Long, drunken story short, me & S. were invited over to her neighbors house to party in the hottub. What's weird is that we went, but then it got even weirder.

The house with the hottub isn't far from the bar, so S. drives, and when we get there, it's not a party as I was led to believe, it's just the girl who invited me, and the homeowner, who's wife is passed out drunk in the next room. The homeowner, it turns out, has a new stash of Hawaiian, which I pass on in theory, but it's quite possible that all the smoke that was being blown into my face made me feel quite nice. Nice enough to strip down and get into the hottub with S., while the other two went out onto the front porch... and back in the house, and back out, and back in... it seems that they'd never done anything like that before, and didn't know how to handle it.

After about 8 minutes of weirdness, we got out, got dressed & went back to his place. Where we arrived to see 2 fire trucks putting out a car-becue 5 or 6 doors down. Going with the freakiness that was that evening, we made out in the car while the lights flashed on the firetrucks, lighting up the parking lot and the inside of the car, then got out to take a closer look. We walked past the badly burned car, across a couple lawns, go inside, commenced with more messing around on the couch, moved to his room, etc, etc. So, an interesting evening, Viva Cinco de Mayo!

No comments: