Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Stolen survey - again, because I'm lazy

Apparently, the person I stole it from erased a few of the questions, and I don't feel like adding in more of my own.

1. Who was your best friend? Had a couple good ones, no real "best" one

2. What sports did you play? none

3. What kind of car did you drive? didn't, I bummed rides off of everyone who had a car

4. Its Friday night, where were you? only place with any consistency was working at Kowloon or getting busted for being at a party I wasn't supposed to be at

5. Were you a party animal? not that kind of animal

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? nope

8. Were you a nerd? possibly

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? nope

10. Can you sing the fight song? Come on ye Fordson, dear maize & blue, come on ye Fordson High
(Yes, seriously, those are the first two lines... our mascot was the Fordson Tractors, and at pep rallys, we were encouraged to scream, "Oil Job!"... you can guess what that got turned into

11. Who were your favorite teachers? the ones who passed me without making me do a lot of work

12. Where did you sit during lunch? with friends

13. What was your school's full name? Fordson Senior High School

14. School mascot? Tractor

15. Did you go to Prom? nope, and as a consequence, neither did the guy I was dating, and that was a really mean thing to do

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? nope

17. What do you remember most about graduation?
having to do it later the next year because I'd been in the hospital

18. What was your favorite class? whichever ones I could sleep through and pass anyway

19. Where were you on senior skip day? at home watching Comedy Central

20. Did you have a job your senior year? carryout at Kowloon

21. Where did you go most often for lunch? cafeteria

22. Were you voted for any personality? we didn't have voting, and i'm not sure i had a personality - although I did have a reputation

23. Have you gained weight since then? gained / lost

24. What did you do after graduation? went out to dinner, then home & slept

26. Who was your senior prom date? didn't we already cover this question?

27. Are you going to your 10-year reunion? already passed

28. Who was your homeroom teacher? um... i remember I had Mr. Zimmerman for 1st hour creative writing

29. Where did you live your senior year? at home

No comments: