Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm a Bad Neighbor

Proof:
After being here for over six months, I have just now noticed that my dog's favorite spot to poo is located under the next door neighbor's bedroom window. Wonder what that's done for their sex life?

Proof:
I refuse to answer the door to anyone who does not call to let me know they're on the way over. As a consequence, the complex manager is more than a little ticked, and has not fixed the plumbing leak that I paid to have him fix over a month ago, and so the neighbor on the other side is having drain issues on his lawn and is also ticked at me.

Proof:
When I can't quite fill up a full garbage bag, I leave it, shut but not tied outside on the porch. The black bags then warm up and the smell from the contents wafts around until I fill it up, tie it off, and walk it down to the dumpster. I'm sure the neighbors on both sides aren't loving this.

No comments: