Monday, April 28, 2008

Lighter than Earlier, Just a Survey

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Cherry Kool-Aid

Have you ever kissed anyone named Matt?
I beleive I did, at his bachelor party, after he gave me a foot massage, but before the video started playing.

What does your last text message say?
No texts in a few weeks

What was the last song you listened to?
Coward by Rubber Clown Car

If you hated someone and got put in charge of their funeral music, what would it be?
Happy Happy Joy Joy from Ren & Stimpy

What did you do yesterday?
Spent time with Mr. Pants Hat

Would you say I love you and not mean it?
No, nay, never

Pick a scar on your body - what did you do?
Stomach - running with glass soda bottles

How would you describe your best friend in one word?
Unavailable

Last time you were dumped?
It's been a long time, but it still hurt

Who's your most religious friend?
Oddly enough, none of them

Who do you trust with your life?
I don't trust me with my life sometimes, but I trust the Caveman to kill me under certain conditions

If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
I wouldn't, at this time, but that's subject to change

What would you do if someone told you that you were the most beautiful person in the world and they would do anything to wake up to your face each and every morning?
Question their level of inebriation

Do you trust all of your friends?
To some extent, yes

Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
If necessary, yes

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Sure

Name one thing you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?
Beastiality

Which one of your top friends do you think would make the best prostitute?
None of them, thank goodness

Who is the nicest person you know?
Mr. Bad Luck, unfortunately for him

What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Painted Toenails

If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
I'm not sure I would

Would you make a good parent?
I believe I am

Where was your default picture taken?
The Fat Iguana

Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
Sex and other Indoor Sports

Who knows you the best?
I do

When is the last time you liked someone?
Minutes ago

What are your plans for the weekend?
Sports at the rec center, vegging on the couch watching cartoons & eating Oreos, walking around the neighborhood, and whatever else Mr. Pants Hat wants to do

What are you looking forward to?
Wednesday

What's your favorite saying?
I'm working on a few new ones, since, "Don't Question Me" and "Unacceptable" are getting old

Do you still talk to the last person you kissed?
yes

Have you ever punched a tree?
yes, and it hurt

Have you ever snuck out of your house/someone in your house?
not this current one, however, snuck into my childhood home and snuck someone else in

Morning or night person?
afternoon is when i get rolling

Are you there for your friends?
Without fail

Do you like to spend time with people?
Yes, to my own detriment at times

Are you a forgiving person?
not always

Would you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend?
nope, that's just... awkward

Have you lost a friend recently?
no

Are you talking to someone while doing this? Who?
yes, and it's very distracting

Do you want to be in a relationship right now??
no and yes, at the same time, and on really odd terms

No comments: