Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Myspace Bulletin Survey from JanetMuffin

1.Do you sleep with socks on or off?
Off, most of the time

2.Do you flip your pillow to the cold side?
Yes, in the summer

3.Do you like to hold or be held?
Neither, i feel suffocated if someone tries to hold me while i'm sleeping

4.Are you trusting of new people?
Yes and no, depends on their references

5.If your dream was to be a model and a big opportunity came up but you had to be nude , would you do it?
I can't ever imagine my dream in life to be a model, so, probably not

6.What is the most money you would spend on a pair of shoes?
Depends on the shoes

7.If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Crimson

8.Do you have more friends or more acquaintances?
Acquaintances by the truckload

9.If you could win a couple front row tickets to a game, any sport any team??
Lion's Football

10.Would you rather help someone out or be helped out?
Both, but it's easier for me to help, as I have problems asking for help


11.If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt?
If I didn't already have my son, this would be a trickier question, as it is, I would not

12.What woke you up this morning?
The sun

13.Where are you?
Home

14.How was your weekend?
Fun, but frustrating

15.When was the last time you cried?
Can't remember

16.Ever thrown up in public?
Oh, hell yes

17.Passed out because of alcohol?
Passed out, blacked out, been tossed out

18.What is on your mind RIGHT NOW?
Watching "The Riches" tonight, and what will George be wearing on "The Hour"

19.Would you take a bullet for anyone?
Hopefully I'd have the good sense & fast enough reflexes to get them & myself out of the way and then fire back

20.Where would you like to live?
about a mile away from everything

21.What kind of house would you like?
a sprawling ranch house with enough room for my son, my dog, and anyone else who comes along and needs a place

22.What do you want to be when you grow up?
i don't want to grow up

23.Who is your number 1?
My cousin Dale

24.Who was the last person that left you a comment?
Janet, telling me I'm beautiful and getting info on where we're going this weekend

25.last person to text you?
no idea, i've sworn off texting

26.Are you good friends with this person?
i'm good friends with many people

27.How often do you log in to myspace?
daily

28.Do you like candy necklaces?
depends on the candy

29.When was the last time you fell or ran into something?
i'm constantly stubbing toes & hitting my head on things, this place is too small

30.What was the last thing you drank?
grape koolaid

31.Who do you miss?
my son when he's not with me

32.About how many people have you driven with?
many, but most recently, renee

33.What are you doing this weekend?
having fun, i hope

34.Whats your favorite kind of soda?
Mt. Dew

35.Last kiss?
goodbye to my son on sunday

36.Last hug?
goodbye to my son on sunday

37.How many times have you eaten sushi?
several, it's good stuff

38.What do you want to do right now?
set my schedule

39.Are you listening to music right now?
whatever's the song in the movie "The Punisher" as it ends

40.When were you the saddest in your whole life?
can't remember sad right now, still feeling numb

41.What time is it now?
6:55pm

42.Do you think anyone will repost to this?
nope

43.What makes you pissed off?
how i'm treated by someone who should know better

44.What song makes you cry?
none that i can think of right now

45.What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
slow, steady breathing

46.What makes you happy?
happy people around me

Height?
5'6"

Hair?
Auburny goodness

piercings?
Ears, twice

Tattoos?
a few on my back, plans for a few more

What are you wearing?
A t-shirt and pj pants

What taste is in your mouth?
grape

Do you have a bad habit?
i am often unkind

3 comments:

7venth Son said...

Can you do me a favor and plug the band and http://www.7venthson.blogspot.com

We'd love to have folks visit the blog, look at the fun pictures, and sign up for our mailing list.

PS, I love reading your blog, you should post more often.

Tracy, from Serendib said...

Yeah, sure, no problem, love coming out to see you guys, so I'll even add a link on the sidebar too... is this Fred?

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!