Monday, April 16, 2007

If I knew I could get away with it, I think I'd...

I'm into making lists right now, it's my little obsessive thing to do when I've got some spare time on my hands. So today's list was famous men I'd sleep with if I knew I could get away with it. Inspired by the "Friends" episode when they listed the Top 5 people they could sleep with, and it wouldn't count if they happened to be in a relationship with someone else. This topic was sort of covered yesterday, in my "It doesn't count if... " post, so I'm not going to post my actual picks. I am, however, thinking over a few things that I'd like to try to do within the next few months, before I have to move and things get a bit crazier. It's possible I'll write about them, if they are technically legal but either naughty or otherwise noteworthy.
An update on the whole divorce situation thus far: everything was final, supposedly, on April 2nd, 2007, but I haven't officially gone to the proper civic authorities and made the necessary changes to my driver's license and other vital paperwork yet. I've also been informed by my ex-husband that there is no specific order like there was supposed to be for me to get half of his 401k retirement fund. This is not a huge deal to me, since it wasn't something I wanted in the first place, but it makes me kind of angry that my lawyer neglected to make sure it got done. So, as a consequence, I have another few rounds of red tape to go through before I am finished with this whole business, wish me luck.
P.S. To your right, there's now a link to Jason's blog, "I'd Rather Be in Kalangadoo"; he occasionally gets to do cooler stuff than I do, and his opinions are actually thought out before he posts them, as opposed to mine!

No comments: