Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What haven't I done?

I have a list of things I'd like to do before I die, or for some other reason am rendered unable to do them. Some of them are somewhat personal, potentially embarrassing, or for whatever reason I am not going to put them out there in public view. A few of them are things I want to learn to do, places I want to go, stuff like that. Lately, I've been able to check off one or two, and that made me happy enough to try to actually compile the list on paper, instead of just having a random thought here or there like, "Hey, that sounds cool! I gotta do that someday!" So earlier I was talking to a friend of mine, and he let me know that he's got a similar list, and that started me wondering if maybe I should ask all the people I know what a few of their "I wish I could..." things are, and have a few adventures.

No comments: